Host for a Number of Prestigious Events!
In recent years, Crystal Woods has been a qualifying course for the Illinois Open and has frequently hosted the McHenry County Open.
Gift Certificates Always Available at the Pro Shop!
Craig Woods Golf Course
An executive course that will test your game.
Located immediately across Rt. 47 from Crystal Woods, Craig Woods was designed to give beginners, juniors, seniors and even seasoned golfers a challenging tract on which to develop and hone their skills.
The signature island green of the third hole tests the shot-making ability of golfers with all levels of experience. Those not anxious to test their mettle can opt for the adjacent green which is surrounded by terra firma. However, slicers will still have to take care to avoid an unfortunate splash-down.
With its par 3, 4 and 5 holes, numerous water hazards and mature trees, Craig Woods offers an interesting set of obstacles for you to overcome.
Weekday Green Fees
- 9 holes: $14.00
- Replay Fee: $12.00
- Senior (over 55): $12.00
- Junior (under 18): $12.00
Weekend & Holiday Fees
- 9 holes: $16.00
- Replay Fee: $14.00
Riding or Pull Carts
- Riding Cart: Two Riders: $16.00
- Riding Cart: Single Rider: $ 8.50
- Pull Cart: $ 2.00
- Weekend reservations taken 1 week in advance.
- No tank tops or sleeveless shirts allowed.
- All players must have a bag and clubs.
- Pace of play enforced.
- Only one ball allowed in play.
- Coolers and beverages purchased elsewhere prohibited.
- Starter has right to pair up players.
- Golf cart operators must have a valid driver's license and be at least 25 years old.